We also go a briefing by another rotarion of one of Russia’s biggest transportation and logistics company, Dimex.
The day continued with lunch at another rotarian’s restaurant, Igor. He is also this years president of the Rostov Rotary club. He owns about 25 restaurants in the Rostov area. After that our guide and assistant Olga took us for a nice stroll around the down-town of Rostov.
In the evening we visited the local Rotary Act club which were having a 5th year anniversary dinner. The club received a very adequate present by Igor, a 50 liter barrell of beer. I’m sure they had a nice party.
After that we had dinner at another of Igor’s restaurant, a Czech restaurant with some very nice Czech beer.
I have to say that the stay in Rostov-Don has started in an excellent way and I’m sure we will have a very interesting and good time here.




No comments:
Post a Comment